Rigid Frame System
Web Steel Buildings Northwest professionally-engineered frame systems provide excellent design flexibility and best possible performance. We engineer your building precisely to your needs, and our project managers work with you throughout the construction phase. Choose from a variety of framing options, including clear or multi span systems.
Our Rigid Frame System offers many distinct advantages including
With the Rigid Frame, we can offer up to 140’ clearspan, and wider if it’s posted interior – and possibly even wider, depending on the loading. The tallest building we’ve designed, so far, is with a 60’ eave height.
• Pre-welded purlin and girt clips for easier installation and stronger connections
• Thicker webs and flanges for stronger columns and trusses
• Hot rolled I-beam structural steel for end wall columns and rafters
• Galvanized purlins and girts for longer life and low maintenance
• 26 – gauge Purlin Bearing Rib (PBR) roof and wall panels to provide a strong, weather tight fit and low maintenance
• Certified welding inspection
Exteriors & Wall Systems
Choose an exterior that incorporates a combination of brick, wood, glass or any other conventional material. Select a clean, simple economical facade using painted metal panels; Incorporate glass, wood, stucco, architectural metal, brick and stone. Call for complete information on wall and roof systems and exterior finishes.
Superior customer service and exacting standards of manufacturing are what set Web Steel Buildings Northwest apart from other steel building manufacturers and especially steel building brokers. We are known and respected for listening to our customers and getting the big picture as well as the details right the first time, helping to speed construction and increase building economy.